Areas of expertise
IP practice areas : patent prosecution and litigation
- Patent application drafting, follow-up of the patent prosecution phases in France, Europe and abroad (responses to Office notifications, oppositions, divisional applications etc.)
- Prior art search, patentability study, patent watches
- Legal consultations (freedom of exploitation, patent validity)
- Patent litigation in France and Europe
- Diploma European Patent Litigation
- Industrial Property attorney mention patents
- European Patent Attorney
- A graduate of Center for International Studies of Intellectual Property "Centre d'Études Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle (CEIPI)"
- A graduate of Arts and Crafts in Specialized Master in Strategic Management of Change through Innovation
- A graduate of E.N.I.B.