Several elements and aspects of your new products are potentially protectable by intellectual property law:
- The logo, brand, slogan or other distinguishing features of your new product (see Trademarks);
- The packing and packaging of your new product (see Copyright and Designs);
- The design, contours, the shape and texture of your new product (see Designs);
- The software included in your new product (see How to protect my software);
- Inventions that support the feature(s) of your new product (see Patents);
- The manufacturing procedure of your new product (see Patents).
Once you have acquired exclusive exploitation rights on one or more aspects, elements of your new product, through one or more intellectual property protection instruments, it is desirable to actively defend your rights through: