IP practice areas : patent prosecution and litigation
- Patent application drafting, follow-up of the patent prosecution phases in France, Europe and abroad (responses to Office notifications, oppositions, divisional applications etc.)
- Prior art search, patentability study, patent watches
- Legal consultations (freedom of exploitation, patent validity)
- Patent litigation in France and Europe
Areas of expertise
- European patent attorney : European representative approved by the European Patent Office (EPO)
Education and Training
After an optoelectronics-oriented doctorate, Sabrina Pavageau began her career as a CNRS research engineer in a laboratory of ESPCI, and then as a design engineer in a laboratory of ENSEEIHT.
After having acquired strong scientific skills in the optoelectronic field, she joined in 2006 the Schmit-Chrétien firm, from which emerges the IPSIDE firm.
As a European Patent Attorney, she works on all issues related to the procurement, the valuation and defence of patents of invention on behalf of clients in the fields of mechanics, optics and instrumentation.