Lorraine BAZIN is an associate within the IPSIDE AVOCAT structure.
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks, designs, models, copyrights), Unfair and parasitic competition
- New technologies (domain names, attacks on networks, protection of personal data)
- Commercial law, consumer law and distribution law
- Launching and processing of legal actions and defense of clients in all the aforementioned fields, before the French and Community courts and IP offices
- Drafting of consultations, negotiation and drafting of contracts, transactional agreement protocols, general conditions of sale and use, legal notices of websites; audit, valuation and IP portfolios optimization
- Lawyer at the Bar of Paris
- Holder of CAPA
- A graduate of LL.M in Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law from U.C.L (University College of London) University in the United Kingdom
- A graduate of a Master 2 in European Business Law from Paris X University
- A graduate with a double Bachelor in French Law from Montesquieu Bordeaux IV University and a Bachelor of English Laws from KENT University (Canterbury, United Kingdom).