Gwendal BARBAUT is a lawyer at the Bar in Paris Bar, a partner in the IPSIDE AVOCAT structure, which he leads.
He began his activity in London in the Intellectual Property Department of the British Cabinet Addleshaw Goddard English Firm before joining the Paris office of the Veron, Ribeyre & Associates Firm, and then the Bird & Bird Firm.
During all these years, Gwendal has developed expertise in all areas related to Intellectual Property; Thus, he intervenes in litigation and advice in patent law, trademark law, design law, copyright and software and neighboring rights law (implementation of strategy, management of procedure in infringement, unfair competition, claim, nullity, forfeiture, representation of the client during oral hearings) ...
Gwendal Barbaut is also an accredited lecturer with the European Union. He has also been involved in training, in the field of Intellectual Property, of the judges of the new member states that joined in European Union.
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights), Unfair and parasitic competition
- New technologies (domain names, attacks on networks, protection of personal data)
- Commercial law, consumer law and distribution law
- Launching and processing of legal actions and defense of clients in all the aforementioned fields, before the French and Community courts and IP offices.
- Drafting of consultations, negotiation and drafting of contracts, transactional agreement protocols, general conditions of sale and use, legal notices of websites; audit, valuation and optimization of IP portfolios
- Lawyer at the Bar in Paris
- Holder of CAPA
- A graduate of the University of Nantes (Master 2 Intangible Properties)
- A graduate of Paris-Est University (Master 2 Management of Intangible Heritage of the company)
Member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property "Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)" and Association of Trademark and Model Law Practitioners "Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)"