Navigating in heavy weather to distant shores does not impress Frédérique CHINCHOLE
... No more than protecting a distinctive sign around the world
- Trademarks, Designs and Models,
- Copyright & Derived rights,
- Contractual practice: drafting and negotiation of agreement,
- Pre-litigation and litigation cases in collaboration with our fellow lawyers,
- IP Rights Portfolio Audit,
- Anti-counterfeiting; customs supervision,
- Domain names (reservation, transfer, friendly settlements, and disputes).
Areas of expertise
- Fame (ready-to-wear field), sports and trademarks.
- Industrial Property Attorney
- European Council on Trademarks, Designs and Models
- A graduate of CEIPI (Mention Trademarks, Drawings and Models) - Robert Schuman University Strasbourg
- Master's degree in Private Law - Paris X University
After several experiences in the firms of Industrial Property attorney in France and New Zealand, Frédérique joined IPSIDE since 2005.