- French Industrial Property Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Engineering graduate of Institut National Agronomique Paris-Grignon (INAPG);
- Post-graduate degree in "Integrated Biological System Structure and Function" (Paris XI, Orsay);
- Doctorate in Biochemistry and Cellular Biology (Paris XI, Orsay)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Industrial Property Studies
- University diploma "Patent litigation in Europe"
- Chemical Sciences Life
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Génétique, biotechnologies, immunologie, biochimie, agronomie.