Angeline CHAMPANHET is an associate within the IPSIDE AVOCAT structure.
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights), Unfair and parasitic competition
- New technologies (domain names, attacks on networks, protection of personal data)
- Commercial law, consumer law and distribution law
- Launching and processing of legal actions and defense of clients in all the aforementioned fields, before the French and Community courts and IP offices
- Drafting of consultations, negotiation and drafting of contracts, transactional agreement protocols, general conditions of sale and use, legal notices of websites; audit, valuation and optimization of IP portfolios
- Lawyer at the Bar in Paris
- Holder of CAPA
- A graduate of CUERPI (Master 2 Intellectual Property and NTIC)
- Member of the Association of Trademark and Model Law Practitioners "Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)"